Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Missing In Action..

Hi...everybody! Long time didn't update my blog...Where I've been missing for this period time?...I didn't go anywhere...Juz stay in my hometown...Some lazy worm stay inside me...keep me away fm blogging...Yesterday was public holiday for Sabah...So, I took leave on Monday so can 'lazying' 3 daysFree Emoticons For Your Blog...
Haiz...I've spent most of my holiday time at saloon to straighten my hair...Believe or not?Free Emoticons For Your Blog...I've been using 13 hours to straighten my hair....The first 5 hours on las Saturday...Thn another 3 hours on Sunday....The rest on Tuesday...Why??? For 1st time, my hair look not exactly straight...so i went back to the saloon on Sunday & spent 3 hours to straighten t not so straight part....When finish, the end of my hair stil very stubborn not straight at all so the bosslady ask me to go back on yesterday (Tuesday)... I thought wil only took 3 hours but not is 5 hoursFree Emoticons For Your Blog...They start the straightening process from beginning but use more powerful chemical...FYI, they are using Shiseido brand crystalizing straigtening chemical...but this is not my 1st time to do my hair straightening in this saloon...really disappointing...& somemore it's not cheap...but now my hair stil look not vy straight at the end part of my hair....haiz...dunno wat problem but luckily t top part look straight...now hopefully after wash my hair, it wil stay straight & fineFree Emoticons For Your Blog...coz i dun wan to spend more hours & $$ in tat saloon anymore... Free Emoticons For Your Blog

No comments: