Juz want to share my ordinary recipe with all of u. Sorry for the not so appealing pics below..Even though it look like not so nice, but honestly tell u it's quite yummy...Mayb I'm too hungry that time... Tis dish i made it for dinner las month whn my honey need to work OT until midnite... I bought the 'yee mee' at pasar tat morning... 3 pcs a pack cost RM1.80 if i'm not mistaken...For the ingredients, juz pick wat i can found in my my refrigerator.... :D Here's we go the recipe & method to cook tis dish:-
1 pc of Yee Mee
Some dry prawns
Some lettuces (slice it)
Some chop garlics
Some chop red onion
2 tbsp of oil
1 tbsp of oyster sauce
1 tsp of sesame oil
1 tsp of soy sauce
1/2 tsp of dark soy sauce
sugar & salt to taste
a dash of pepper powder
1. Add the yee mee into the boiling water to soften it (not too soft). Remove it & blanch in cool water & dry it.
2. Heat the wok & add in the oil. Then, sautee the chop garlic & red onion until fragrant. Add in the dry prawn & sautee it until fragrant.
3. Add in the yee mee & stir fry for a while. Add in the seasoning & continue to stir fry it.
4. Finally, add in the beansprouts & lettuces. Stir fry it until everything mix up.
5. Dish up & serve with chilli sauce .
Notes : You can add any additional ingredients such as egg, mushroom,meat & any vege that found in your refrigerator.